- Upstairs Flat (all one level)
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 1,327 Square Feet
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Big Windows & Plenty of Daylight
- Bamboo Floors throughout (except for tile in bathrooms)
- Radiant Floor Heat throughout
- Solar Panels (low energy bills)
- Washing Machine + Dryer Hookup in Place
- Solar Tubes in Kitchen & in one Bathroom
- Gas Range
OTHER SIGNIFICANT DATA:
- Year built: 2007
- Electric bill (the only utility paid directly by the homeowner): $24 per month (approximate average over a year) -- solar panels help!
- HOA dues: $239 per month
- Share of common utilities (average): ~$50 per month (added on to HOA dues each month).
- Property tax for 2019: $4,093.73
- Designed & built to high standards of sustainability and efficiency.
Coho Ecovillage is a vibrant intergenerational cohousing community of 34 households, thriving in Corvallis, Oregon, since 2007. It's a paradise for kids and ideal for everyone seeking connection in a supportive and safe community.
Residential buildings are arranged along a common path, which encourages neighborly interaction. The focal point is the Common House for community activities and meals (includes a large dining-meeting-multipurpose room, kitchen & pantry, guest room, living room, kids play room, and laundry-game room).
The 6.8 acre common property also features an enclosed bike barn, a well-equipped workshop, electric-car charging, plenty of space for gardening, a greenhouse, well-water irrigation system, a wooded area, and a hot tub. Coho is well situated in a quiet neighborhood close to a large river-front park, the food coop, Lincoln Elementary School, Oregon State University, and a vibrant downtown.
City bus stops are nearby, and the system is entirely fareless. Coho maintains solid community finances and property management (generous reserve accounts, strong finance team, & well-managed preventive maintenance program).
Last updated 12/5/2019